Sunday, September 17, 2006

I ought to slap myself, I still can't get decided with
the theme I would like to choose for art. = (

Other than that, prelims are almost over with the exception
of Art and Chinese Paper 2. = ) Well everything has been
going well except for Sciences. Time to buck them up!
And well, I've been a PIG the whole exam period. Practically
sleeping the whole afternoon away, and staying up at night to
study. Prior to that, I'm totally drained and tired now I can't
wait to catch up on all the sleeps I've missed!

So I've finally got my fingers down to aud sea and I officially suck
at it. Haha, but who gives two shit as long it keeps me entertained
when I'm bored and stressed. Not to mention, Sab plays aud sea too
and we're both just as lousy. So yey! I love playing it with sabbb! : )

Spent the night at idiot's last night. At 3 in the freaking morning,
some moron wanted to order mcwings! In the end, I decided to be nice
and offer my superb culinary skills by cooking her maggie noodles. Haha.
Superb meaning standing aorund, stirring the noodles violently, and adding
hell alot of pepper! Hahaha. There were times, I was so tired I almost fell
asleep staring into the screen of the laptop. But the videos of so many many
many good bowlers around the world kept me awake. It was interesting to
watch and learn, felt like a bowling theory lesson though. Haha. Besides that,
we were being asses, disturbing poor Mandy's sleeep. As a result, getting
punched in the process.

And finally and lastly, I finally went back to church, with the intention of going for the Novena. It's been a really long time since I last stepped into svdp. Prior to that, I've certainly missed out on alot of stuffs and have missed so many people like CL youth, Claire, Debbie, Stelli, Julie, Bona, Dave, Mary, Fel, Sammie Prema, Jamie, Rachel, Gerri, Hetts, Nikki, AlvinT, GabeQ and Confirmants04 etc. I happily turned up at 7.30 (Novena starts at 8 during weekdays) when it started at 6.30 (6.30 on Sat, 6.00 on Sundays) I was so happy and excited upon arriving, I messaged Bona: "I'm finally in church! Omg, why is it so crowded! And why is everyone like lining up for communion alr?" He still could reply: "Woman now what time! it started at like 6.30! Haha, but the pig finally got her ass to church!" It's alright, I'll make it on time for tmr's Novena! =)

There's gonna be a carnival in church tmr, and I'm certainly looking forward to it. I miss volunteering and spending my time in church with CL! Can't wait to be back after O's. Feast day is in a few days time, and yey! I'm going for the dinner. Gonna be seating with Nikki, Hetts and Shaunna who is most prob gonna make me have hell lot of fun that night! Haha!

Shall end off with pictures then, NIGHT!









ook what I've found Confirmants O4:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home